Ankara, the capital of Turkey, is exactly at center of Turkey and has various commercial connections to each city of the country.
- To build export channels
- To establish new domestic and overseas markets
- To forecast possible market prices and measure reactions
- To gain new customers in short and medium period
- To support branding phase of exhibitors and build brand awareness
- To keep existing customers and sales
- To give confidence
- To bring prestige
- To learn competitors changes
- To match products with alternative ones
- To find new distribution channels and dealers
- To get new orders
- To present new innovations
and you can get various benefits and opportunities.